What’s the weather like where you’re at?
It’s starting to feel like fall here. Leaves are turning colour, morning are getting more brisk and the days getting shorter. Goodness, we even had our first frost the other morning! I didn’t have my snow brush in the car, I ended up having to use a credit card to scrape the windows. I was too lazy to go back into the house. haha!
Even though, we’re a few days into October, I thought I share with you my goals for the month of October. I have some things that I would like to accomplish and who better to keep me motivated and accountable than my friends here?!
Without further ado!
- Physical Well-Being I know that I need to go back to the gym: I’m out of breath from walking to the store from the parking lot, and clothes are starting to feel snug. (OK, a lot snug….don’t judge) This month, I’ll renew my gym member and actually go 2-3 times a week. Unlike last year, where I bought the gym membership and went once.
- Write 4 – 6 blog posts. Now that I’m back to writing again, I think I’ll start out slow and steady. Remember my, it’s either all or nothing?
- Attend one community event. In order to start feeling connected to my city, decided it might be fun to try attending one new event that I’ve never been to before.
- Explore networking opportunities. I need to decide what will be a better fit for me, sitting on a board, joining Coulee Commentators Toastmasters Club or maybe it’s joining a Rotary club. Lots of new opportunities are presenting itself, so I’ve decided that I’ll attend each one, and by the end of the month decide which one is a better fit for me.
- Learn one new thing. Think about something that I have always wanted to try but never did it. This month, I’ll sign up to do it.
- Instagram. Instagram is still new for this blog. I will learn from other bloggers and then see what I can do to start improving my Instagram account. If you’re using this medium, feel free to share your tips! P.s. You can follow me at @rdigout
That’s it folks, my six goals for this October!
What are your big goals for October? And what are the smaller steps that you are going to put in place to get there? Comment below or get in touch – let’s keep this accountability circle going!
Find Everything’s Coming Up Rosie On: