Guest Post Guidelines
Hello – if you are reading this, then congratulations! You would like to become part of a small group of elite guest bloggers on one of the best-loved and most engaged blogs for women on the Internet.
The Everything’s Coming Up Rosie audience are mostly women who are interested in entrepreneurship, increasing their productivity at home/work, blogging tips and staying motivated while following their dreams. My goal is to provide engaging posts that will encourage and support them to go outside of their comfort zone and try something new.
How to Submit
- Send me an email to rosie [dot] digout [at] gmail [dot] com with the subject line “Guest Post.” If you fail to do this, your submission may not be read.
- Send me a headline and short (one paragraph) outline of the post – this is to ensure another contributor isn’t currently writing on the exact same topic as you.
- If it’s your first time submitting to ECUROSIE, please include 1-3 links of previous guest posts you have had published.
- The day your blog goes live, I will promote your post several times on my social media channels and I encourage you to do the same.
- If you haven’t heard back in 21 days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful this time. You are welcome to submit another title and outline after this period.
- Be 100% unique and appear nowhere else on the internet (including your own blog) . Once a submission is published you can include a short excerpt on your own blog with a link back to the original full article on ECUROSIE if you wish.
- Be well-written, clear, interesting, and above all, helpful.
- Provide attribution for all data or statistics cited with a hyperlink.
- Not be overly self-promotional.
- Include a two – three sentence author bio with a headshot.
- Include all images as separate attachments.
- Please be prepared to answer all comments and to promote your post as widely as possible once published.
- Minimum of 600 words. I have found that longer, more in-depth posts do well with my audience as well as Google rankings.
- SEO – please include the keyword in the title, a H2 subhead and in the first line or so of the opening paragraph.
- Do not use your own affiliate links in your guest post.
- Use images 800px x 1200px; unless you’d like me to create the image.
- Please include the keyword in your image file name.
- Please only use images that you have the rights to or that are Creative Commons licensed. Here are some good sources: Pixabay, Flickr, Morguefile
Thank you for your interest in contributing to the Everything’s Coming Up Rosie blog. I look forward to receiving your work!
~ Rosie Digout