What is #FierceFriday ?
I am excited to introduce a new series on my blog. #FierceFriday is a weekly feature on Everything’s Coming Up Rosie (ecurosie) – celebrating all the incredibly inspiring and kick-ass women out there!
As a result, of you sharing your story with us, it will appear on the www.ecurosie.com website as part of my Fierce Friday segment. Your story will also be shared via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. I will not share your story anywhere else without asking your permission.
Why Sharing Our Story Matters
Everyone has a story – stories of personal struggles and triumph. It’s an opportunity to learn from each other. Through telling stories, we build communities and can create connections. We can look at each other instead of looking at the ground. We can relate and see the human side of each other. Oddly enough, we can also define and create our stories through our own uniqueness. No one else can write the story of our life – it’s what makes us unique, yet we all can relate to certain themes and feelings.
The more stories we hear about turning an obstacle into an opportunity, the more empowered we are to transform our own lives and have confidence that when life actually does surprise us, we’re capable of getting through anything. Share you story with kindness and compassion. Who knows, someone might be waiting to hear your story because they haven’t found their voice to share their own. Speak up so that she knows that it’s okay to share her own story.
Fierce Friday Interviews
Click on the link to read their stories.
- Interview With Family Blogger Anne Marie
- Interview with Upcycling Blogger Mary Kalpos
- Interview with Midlife Blogger Cathy Lawdanski
- Interview with Blogger Yvonne Neely
- Interview with Tiffany of Fizzy Party
- Interview with Mom Blogger Barrie Bismark
- Interview with Justina Ford
- Interview with Business Marketing Coach, Kristie McCollum
- Interview with Lifestyle Blogger Nikki
- Interview with Bestselling YA Author Lisa Orchard
- Interview with Family/Lifestyle Blogger Dara
- Interview with Award-Winning Author, Annette Rochelle
- Interview with Lifestyle Blogger Mrs. A OK
- Interview with Author & Blogger Victoria Zigler
Thank you for sharing your story with Everything’s Coming Up Rosie! We’re humbled to have you with us.