Happy Blog Anniversary!
I was notified by WordPress that I have had a blog for three years. Wow, really? Where has time gone?!
In my first blog post, (then called, Dreaming from PEI) I talked about why I started blogging and the reason behind the name of my blog.
Here are the top 5 blog posts that had the most views:
- Stepping outside my comfort zone.
- Inhale confidence, exhale doubt.
- Our deepest fear. . . From Coach Carter
- A flower does not think of competing with the next flower.
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you imagined.
Here are my top 5 favourite blog posts, in no particular order:
- You’re growing up and I wish you’d stay.
- 7 reasons why I write.
- She turned her can’ts into cans and her dreams into plans
- There is no wrong way to have a body.
- The worst enemy of creativity is self-doubt.
Feel to click on the links and read one or two of them. When you’re done come back and tell what your favourite post was and what you learned!
Although, it’s only been three years, it feels like it’s been a lifetime of writing and sharing my stories. I have shared my work success stories, struggles with co-parenting to selling everything and moving across the country.
All the while, you’ve been here when I celebrated my successes and when I hit some ruts in the road called life. I seriously couldn’t ask for better fans, which many have become friends.
Thank you. Thank you. And thank you!
Find Everything’s Coming Up Rosie On: