Best Articles from September & Plans for October
Looking Back on September
“October is crisp days and cool nights, a time to curl up around the dancing flames and sink into a good book.” — John Sinor
Autumn is probably one of my favourite seasons. It’s time to cozy up in sweaters, eat hot, comfort food, and relax at home. Today, I am sharing what’s happened over the last month and what’s coming up in October.
RELATED POST: Best Articles from September & Plans for October
A Few Highlights
- Earlier in September, I started contacting other bloggers and asked if they would like to participate in my #FierceFriday weekly segment. Much to my surprise, the response was positive. Since then, I am receiving Twitter messages and emails about how much they enjoy reading the interview posts. As a writer, I relish getting to know new people and hearing their story. Are you liking the series too?
- September also brought two new guests on Everything’s Coming Up Rosie. I was first approached by Justina Ford, a Pro Makeup Artist, and Mindset Coach. She shared how to recover from blogger burnout and provided 3 easy tips. Did you get a chance to read it?
- The second guest blogger was none other than, Juli Palmer, owner of JuliVAglobal and specializes in social media graphic designs, WordPress and Autoresponder Maintenance. As a recovering entrepreneur, she shared her 4 easy tips to avoid. Another excellent post!
- Did I mention that I was interviewed by Krisitie McCullum of ceoMom? You can read my interview here, if you haven’t had a chance to read it.
Most Read Posts in September
Most Discussed Posts in September
Most Shared Posts in September
I was totally stoked to see my blog traffic has doubled since last month. But, I have put a lot of effort to promote my blog on my social media profiles.
September Blog Traffic Sources
- WordPress Dashboard
Looking Forward to October
- Lots will be happening over the next month. I will continue to co-host the weekly Social Media Blast hosted by Nikki. Have you had a chance to link up at this weekly post?
- Friday’s will continue to be the #FierceFriday interview series. If you’re interested in being interviewed, please contact me! Would love to connect with you!
- I am also partnering with Jenn Slavich . On October 15, 2016, she is launching her course, Balance Framework,which is all about time management. This course will show you how to gain 6 or more hours a week in as little as 10 days. Keep posted! I can’t wait for this to get going and I think you’ll like it too!
That’s everything for now. This blog wouldn’t be successful without my readers. What would you like to see? Let me know in the comments below!
Don’t Miss a Thing. Get On The List!
Ready to make a real change?
Then join the ECUROSIE tribe and learn how to how to unleash your inner warrior to get unstuck, overcome fear and gain confidence to make big life changes! Invest in yourself and make it happen.